Notice: Hiking Program & COVID-19
Hikes are currently open for BTC members and guests only. Registration is required. Group size is limited. Each Bruce Trail Club is setting its own timeline for reintroducing hikes and increasing group size limits within Provincial guidelines. Members, please register guests using your member number and the guest’s name.
- 27December 27, 2020https://hikes.brucetrail.org/event/dufferin-hi-land-annual-walk-off-the-turkey-hike-2/Click here to register for this hike (28 spots remaining)Not a member? Click here to join today!
Hosting Club: Dufferin Hi-Land
Category: General Hike
Location (Google Maps): Dufferin Hi-Land Section Map 20, Boyne Valley. Meet at roadside parking on county Rd 19 where the Primrose Side Trail crossesthe road ( approx, 2 km north of Hwy 89 )
Hike Leader(s): Bryan and Carol Foley Click here to contact Hike Leader(s)
Distance: 12 km ( optionial drop out )
This is a get together, stretch the legs after Christmas hike, suitable for families and hikers of all capabilities. We will hike the Primrose Loop first 3.3 km returning to our cars where there is an option to drop out. Carrying on , we will visit Murphy’s Pinnacle as well as the Boyne Valley Loop . Bring water, lunch ( no turkey sandwiches ) , snowshoes or icers may be required ( contact us ) Good dogs always welcomed
- 28December 28, 2020No events
- 29December 29, 2020No events
- 30December 30, 2020No events
- 31December 31, 2020No events
- 01January 1, 2021No events
- 02January 2, 2021No events