Hosting Club: Beaver Valley
Location (Google Maps): Meet at Beaver Valley Ski Club lower parking lot off Grey Rd 30. Map 26
Hike Leader(s): Ed Stedman Click here to contact leader to register; registered hikers will be contacted about cancellations.
Terrain: Moderate, Some steep sections, Strenuous
Length of Hike: approx. 9.6 km
We will carpool from the ski club to car pool to Ed's house (194700 Grey Rd 13) at km 50. We will go south on the main trail to the Campbell's/Graham's Hill side trail and then North on the main trail, up and down the ski hills and back to the parking lot.
- All kms. mentioned are according to maps in Edition 29 of The Bruce Trail Reference.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before start of hike.
- Participants are expected to wear appropriate attire for the weather and the terrain. In summer, sturdy footwear is necessary. In winter, snowshoes or icers/crampons are needed when conditions dictate. It is a good idea to bring these items if there is snow on the ground and the hike leader will advise you as to the best footwear for the day. Hiking poles are a good idea in any season, especially if the terrain is rocky or slippery. Wearing appropriate clothing and footwear prevents injuries and shows consideration for a safe and positive group hiking experience.
- Always carry I.D. and your health card.
- For spring and summer hikes bring sunscreen, insect repellent and water.
- Please leave dogs at home.