Notice: Hiking Program & COVID-19
Hikes are currently open for BTC members and guests only. Registration is required. Group size is limited. Each Bruce Trail Club is setting its own timeline for reintroducing hikes and increasing group size limits within Provincial guidelines. Members, please have your guests register for hikes using your member number.
- 06September 6, 2020https://hikes.brucetrail.org/event/decew-house-to-morningstar-mill-4/Not a member? Click here to join today!
Hosting Club: Niagara
Location (Google Maps):
DeCew House, DeCew Rd, Thorold (Map 3, km 29.8)
Hike Leader(s): Marion Hanover Click here to contact Hike Leader(s)
Distance: 5.3 km
This hike follows the main trail along Moody lake to the Morningstar Mill side trail, past the DeCew Falls to Morningstar Mill.
- 07September 7, 2020https://hikes.brucetrail.org/event/silent-night-hike/Sorry, this hike has reached the maximum amount of hikers allowed.Not a member? Click here to join today!
This will be a silent outward hike to allow hikers to take in the sounds and sights of the Trail. Share your experiences on the way back. It is scheduled 2 days before the full harvest moon. Bring Headlamp,Bug Spray. This hike will count towards the night hike badge.
- 08September 8, 2020No events
- 09September 9, 2020https://hikes.brucetrail.org/event/rockway-4/Not a member? Click here to join today!
Starting out at Rockway Community Centre we will hike the side trail and main trail. Beautifully wooded, hilly area with spectacular water fall views.
- 10September 10, 2020No events
- 11September 11, 2020No events
- 12September 12, 2020https://hikes.brucetrail.org/event/e2e-4-of-10-rockway-to-sixth/Not a member? Click here to join today!
Hike the entire Niagara Section over 10 weeks. Due to Covid19, we will be completing this as a series of in and out hikes. This series will start in Grimsby and end in Queenston (83km). Upon successfully completing the entire Niagara section you can purchase a Niagara e2e badge.
Meet at Rockway Community Centre, 2021 Pelham Rd, St Catharines. Hike to Sixth Ave, Balls Falls and back along the road.
We recommend that you bring extra water, snacks and poles.https://hikes.brucetrail.org/event/glenridge-quarry-loop-2/Not a member? Click here to join today!
Hosting Club: Niagara
Location (Google Maps): Glenridge Quarry parking Lot, St Davids Road. Map 3
Hike Leader(s): Karen Limardi Click here to contact Hike Leader(s)
Distance: 6 km
A combination of open trails with spectacular views across Lake Ontario and wooded trails including the main trail