Notice: Hiking Program & COVID-19
Hikes are currently open for BTC members and guests only. Registration is required. Group size is limited. Each Bruce Trail Club is setting its own timeline for reintroducing hikes and increasing group size limits within Provincial guidelines. Members, please have your guests register for hikes using your member number.
- 20September 20, 2020https://hikes.brucetrail.org/event/decew-house-to-morningstar-mill-7/Not a member? Click here to join today!
Hosting Club: Niagara
Location (Google Maps):
DeCew House, DeCew Rd, Thorold (Map 3, km 29.8)
Hike Leader(s): Debbie Demizio Click here to contact Hike Leader(s)
Distance: 5.3 km
This hike follows the main trail along Moody lake to the Morningstar Mill side trail, past the DeCew Falls to Morningstar Mill.
- 21September 21, 2020No events
- 22September 22, 2020No events
- 23September 23, 2020https://hikes.brucetrail.org/event/louth-conservation-area-7/Not a member? Click here to join today!
Hike will start out at Louth Conservation Area parking lot and hike the Louth Side trail and main trail to form a loop through the beautifully wooded conservation area with spectacular water fall views.
- 24September 24, 2020No events
- 25September 25, 2020No events
- 26September 26, 2020https://hikes.brucetrail.org/event/e2e-6-of-10-decew-to-short-hills/Sorry, this hike has reached the maximum amount of hikers allowed.Not a member? Click here to join today!
Hike the entire Niagara Section over 10 weeks. Due to Covid19, we will be completing this as a series of in and out hikes. This series will start in Grimsby and end in Queenston (83km). Upon successfully completing the entire Niagara section you can purchase a Niagara e2e badge.
Meet at DeCew House, DeCew Rd, Thorold. Hike to the bottom of Wiley Rd, Short Hills and back.
We recommend that you bring extra water, snacks and poles.
Please keep social distance.https://hikes.brucetrail.org/event/mountainview-walkers-and-angels-gate/Not a member? Click here to join today!
Hosting Club: Niagara
Category: In and Out
Location (Google Maps): Mountainview Road Conservation Parking Lot Beamsville
Hike Leader(s): Karen Limardi Click here to contact Hike Leader(s)
Meet at the parking lot Mountainview Rd in Beamsville. Hike the rustic trail to Walkers rd. Return and back and down the Angels Gate side trail.